Monday, August 09, 2010

finish what u start, otherwise don't start at all

So, I FINALLY finished a drawing I've been working on for what seems like forever, but the worst part is I haven't really been working on it the whole time, just putting it off for later. So, a project that could have taken less than a week, ended up taking more than 3 months. This is a classic example of me..but I recently stumbled upon a great little quote from a certain person on the internet. Someone who is just like me or you, writing blogs and sharing life experiences, but this small quote really hit me hard. It would help to remember it as often as possible for all the lazy types out there who are like me. " Finish what you start, otherwise don't start at all."

With that in mind, I have started a new drawing right away and this time I hope to surprise myself :]