Saturday, July 24, 2010

summer lazyness, facebook, and the couch

My bf came over last night, it was really nice of him, considering he s leaving today on a business trip and will not behere for my Bday, BOO! but oh wells, I still adore him haha. So, now i'm damn bored and almost feeling like a seriously retarded person sitting and staring into my monitor screen, just watching those small game characters walking around doing their thing. I'm really addicted to Restaurant City on Facebook...its getting ridiculous especially now that I have so much free time on my hands. I just can't tear myself away from it. I know I know, I should get a life and do something productive, I've been tellin that to myself inside my brain for the past two hours...This summer heat and freedom is just so easy to give in to. Speaking of heat, My AC broke this morning...again. So, it's the couch for me for the rest of...who knows..crap, I'm starting to feel sleepy again!, I guess the couch is calling me and I'm more than happy to oblige. After all, summer's almost over and the 4th year of studies is on the horizon, a few more weeks..and I'll be begging the couch god to be this bored again hah